This is specifically geared towards my diabetic clients. I have tried to make these recipes high fiber, healthy and carbs between 35-45g
1. One cup steel cut oats with 2 tsp chia seeds, 3/4 th cup of berries of choice and about 1oz of almonds or walnuts. Featured in my picture here.
2. One cup of plain Greek yogurt with a dab of cinnamon sprinkled, one cup of berries of choice and 1/2 small banana.
3. One boiled or poached egg with a slice of Ezekiel bread, one teaspoon of guacamole, one orange
4. My favorite option are two egg whites veggie black bean omelette(1 cup of veggies and black beans), with 1/2 cup home made fresh salsa.
5. Two slices of sweet potato toast with about an ounce of cheese and one tsp of flaxseed sprinkled on it.
6. Two small Dark chocolate whole wheat banana pancakes with one teaspoon of chia seeds sprinkled on it.
Again the key to keeping our blood sugars stable are with eating meals and snacks at set times, having a set exercise pattern, eating multigrain meals made from scratch and eliminating refined sugars as much a possible.