20 dates, large, pitted @mejdool dates
1/2 cup nuts, mixed
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
8-10 cardamom seeds
- Dry roast nuts for a few minutes on stove top, set them aside to cool.
- To the same pan, add dates and heat them until soft.
- Add desiccated coconut. and the cardamom.
- Kneed or blend the dates in a blender. Set aside. Add nuts and cardamom to blender and pulse to chop.
- Mix dates and nuts well. Blend them together in the blender.
- Take small portions and roll them into balls
- You can roll the dates laddu in dried coconut to garnish