5 lemons, juiced
1/3 cup honey (optional)
1 cup fresh blueberries
4 cups water (or 2 cups water and 2 cups sparkling water)
Fresh blueberries and fresh lemons for garnish
Lots of mint leaves
- Add the juice of the 5 lemons to a blenders, along with honey, blueberries and one cup of water (if you are using sparkling, do not add sparkling water to the blender).
- Blend on high speed until smooth
- Strain and pour into a pitcher, along with the rest of the water and your mint leaves. Stir well.
- Top off with ice, a few fresh blueberries and lemon slices, and some sparkling water (if desired).
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days